Friday, May 20, 2011

Todays Thoughts on Pain

Have you ever thought about all the pain that there is in the world? The pain that we go  through daily some days more easily then others. But there is still pain whether it be physical, spiritual,or mental. Sometimes we look at our lives wondering why am I going through this when someone else never seems to be going through any pain. People are very good at hiding their pain so not to have anyone think that their lives are not 'perfect'.The one thought that continues to remind me of the fact that there is always hope, is that Christ suffered all that we have and will, and yet He remained sinless. Our faith and trust in Christ will bring us through any thing and cause us to grow and mature.  God said in His word, "He would not leave or forsake us."  So that is where I put my confidence each day.  Now remember I did not say, it would be easy!

1 comment: